Monday, April 9, 2012

Quotes

These are quotes I strongly feel about. Some of them, I made up. Some are adapted and yet others I blatantly stole.

- Not to worry. If 2012 doesn't kill us, relationships will. If relationships don't kill us, love will. If love doesn't kill us, the memories will and if the memories don't kill us, those haunting thoughts would definitely do the job

- Funny how we can live in a planet inhabited by 7 billion people and still feel lonely

- Funny how we live surrounded by water and don't have access to clean drinking water in most parts of the world

- I am not what my parents think I am. I am not what my parents think I should be either. I am me

- Love exists. I know cause I have been at the giving end. Manipulation also exists. I know cause I have been at the receiving end

- I keep hearing love and marriage are two different things. So I wonder why marry at all?

- It's remarkably difficult to live alone

- To Hell and beyond
Adapted from 'To infinity and beyond'- Buzz Lightyear's line

No comments:

Post a Comment