Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Improve your word power - I

And you thought driving on Bangalore's outer ring road with errant cabs jumping lanes haphazardly was tough to handle? Sample this...

Today it was almost as if the Gods held a urgent meeting at some point above our heads to give us the worst driving experience.

Bangalore's outer ring road as such is confusion...

Add to that, a generous dose of flyover constructions at every junction is chaos...

Add to that, heavy downpour and slush all around, and you know that it can only be a cataclysm!

Add to that, the famous peak hour, you have nothing short of a catastrophe!

Add to that, a night-out spent in office, with tiredness and fast losing reflexes you could have a catastrophe with collateral damage!

Fortunately I was driving back in the opposite direction and I could only smile as I drove back peacefully witnessing all the above.
It could have been worse! I could have been on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment